Accenture Clinical Data Manager Post – Life Science Apply. Accenture is hiring BSc candidates for Clinical Data Manager openings. Life Sciences jobs. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Accenture hiring for Clinical Data Management– Advertisement –
Name of the Post: Clinical Data Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Experience: 4-6 Years of Relevant Experience clinical experience.
Educational and also Experience :
Knowledge equivalent to that attained with a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Allied Health, Pharmacy, Nursing; favoured.
- Responsible for the creation of test scenarios, scripts and various other UAT documentation.
- Analysis and also the interpretation of Edit Check Spec document for its completeness.
- Experience in End to End CDM activities.
- Experience in Study Startup to Closeout activities.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Great communication abilities.
- Complete Test scripts for all test cases being executed in testing effort and also Guarantee all test scripts are peer-reviewed before execution, if applicable.
- Responsible for the overall success of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Co-ordinates UAT activities with Data Manager.
- Responsible for identifying defects as well as correctly categorizing it in UAT defect log. e.g. Programming relevant error should go to Development team and also Logical error in specification document need to be routed to data manager for correction.
- Maintenance of UAT defect log.
- Make sure all testing defects are collected in the defect log and assigned to some responsible personnel for its correction.
- Guarantees cross-functional communication occurs between Database design and development team to understands the whole solution of a test case as well as clarifying doubts if any kind of.
- nsure Re-testing is carried out for any type of failures and Final UAT status summary is communicated.
- Coordinate UAT signoff activities.
- Manage time for the UAT schedule to ensure that all tasks assigned are completed on the assigned due dates.
- Create and maintain Database Build Tester training materials.
- Train on a new scope of work, if any.
- Creation of UAT Planner as well as the assignment of UAT work to the build testers, as and also when required.
- Upload final UAT test scripts, UAT issue log, and Subject PDF’s on BMS study specified SharePoint path, as needed.
- Adhere to record uploading standards, as needed.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidate can send there CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.