Bosch Jobs – Agronomist for Engineering Agriculture Recruitment
Bosch Jobs – Agronomist for Engineering Agriculture Recruitment. PhD candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience can apply for this vacancy at Bengaluru. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Agronomist for Engineering Agriculture- Advertisement –
Location: Adugodi Main Rd, Chennakeshava Nagar, Ayappa Garden, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Employment Type: Full-time
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
- Work at the interface of crop modelling, remote sensing, data assimilation and also agroecosystem modelling.
- Process aerial or satellite imagery to create products such as land cover maps.
- Develop Package of Practice for crops, far better farming practices and discover effective Agri solutions.
- Contribute to product development, crop modelling and also support sales in technical aspects.
- Study plants as well as soil to develop advisory for much better planting, cultivation and also harvesting techniques, improve crop yield, as well as solve problems facing the agriculture industry.
- Establish clear co-relation between the effects of changes in soil, climate, as well as weather or prevent damage from pests.
- Conduct research and field checks, take samples as well as make observations, perform tests, and identify as well as solve problems connected to plant or soil nutrition, damage from insects or wildlife, weather or climate changes, or using specialized products, such as pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
- Conduct field visits to monitor as well as collect seed, plant, and soil samples as well as testing samples for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Maintain as well as advise detailed records concerning fields, customers, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and also presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Selling personalized consultation services to clients.
- Master/PhD degree in soil science.
- Knowledgeable in crop modelling (Preferably in Horticulture Crops, Oilseed crops Cereals, Pulses Tubers and Fruits).
- Entail a mixture of lab work and field investigations for Soil Conservation.
- Result-oriented mid-career scientist with at least 6-8 years of relevant working experience.
- Confident, flexible, solution-driven.
- An inquisitive mind that is not afraid to explore brand-new roads and also take initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and also work well in a multi-disciplinary as well as an international team.
- Well organized, keeping to deadlines, pro-active and also responsible.