Master’s degree in botany candidates applies for a Scientist position at MACS-ARI Pune. MACS-ARI Pune is hiring MSC botany candidates for a scientist job. Scientist post for botany candidates at MACS ARI. MACS ARI MSC botany jobs for eligible candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Designation: Scientist B (Jr. Pathologist (Wheat) (1 Post)
Title of Project: “ICAR Wheat Project”
Post Code: Sc. B (ICAR Wheat)
Duration: March 2020
Age Limit: 35 years, relaxation as per GoI rules.
Pay Band: PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-, TME at the minimum of
basic – Rs.56,792/- (approximately).
- Essential – 1st class M.Sc. (Agriculture)/Botany with specialization in Plant
Pathology or equivalent qualification.
- Desirable – (i) Ph.D. in Plant Pathology minimum five years research experience in cereal diseases specially on wheat. (ii) Candidates having relevant experience in ICAR-AICR Projects will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- Nominees fulfilling aforementioned conditions can apply in the prescribed format on the Institute’s Website (hard copy) http://www.aripune.org. , together with self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and Passport size picture in favor of ARI, Pune, superscribed on pay APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SC.B (ICAR Wheat) before 13.07.2018. Nonrefundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect below Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of charges and indicate that the internet receipt number from the application form. The Institute isn’t liable for any incomplete/pending/failed trades of online application charge payments and they might speak to the concerned bank in this respect.
- Separate CV shouldn’t be sent along with application form.
- The Institute reserves its rights to cancel the recruiting of this article at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any kind and/or earning almost any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
- Applications received after the final date or obtained incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of the postal department for delivery of applications even when submitted before the final date.
- The prescribed key qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the exact same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. If the amount of applications received in response to this advertising is big, it might not be possible or convenient for the Institute to interview each of the candidates. The Institute may limit the number of applicants to be called for interview to some reasonable limitation, on the basis of credentials and expertise greater than the minimum prescribed in the advertising or by conducting a written exam as might be necessary.
- Interim inquiries won’t be entertained.
- The post includes liability for transfer to any place in India.
- Deadline: before 13.07.2018