10 tips to remember, how to prepare for the CSIR-NET Exam?
Being a CSIR NET aspirant, you all might be wishing to get success in CSIR Net exam.
Here there are some tips for the preparation for CSIR-NET/JRF exam in life science.
Preparing for CSIR-NET Exam, it is not very easy. It is very important for your career,& you must take the right decisions before starting preparation.
Here we are giving some tips to prepare for CSIR-NET Exam in the life sciences.
- Reference books: There are 100’s of Books you can refer.
- Download E-books for CSIR-NET Exam: Books we have referred to you. You can buy them online.
- If you are facing any problem while studying for this exam, you can follow the books which are written according to the exam point of view.This does not just save your time, but also help’s in preparation for notes & skip unimportant topics.
- Get better coaching
- Practicing test series: Only studying is not enough, Practice makes you perfect. The best you to polish up skills & improve your performance is to solve previous year CSIR-NET question paper.
- Always give the test in Exam conditions and calculate your mark’s keeping a negative mark in your mind.
- Watch video’s tutorials, which are specially prepared for CSIR-NET Exam.
Youtube is the best source, where you can watch the exam related videos.
- Try to get in touch with your experienced teacher, who can solve your doubt’s whenever they rise.
- Proper time management in written exam, you can consult your senior, who have appeared the Exam, So that you can prepare a proper plan to cover all important topics.
- Remember, There is a 2 way to get success:
i)if you are making mistakes, then learn it from yourself, Otherwise, you learn from some other person’s mistakes.
NB: Just collect all the online test series of(CSIR-NRT) for preparation & stay focused towards your study goals.
There are some books I am going to refer you just follow them:
1.Cell and Molecular Biology
- Author: E.D.P. De Robertis and E.M.F. De Robertis Jr.
- Publisher: Lea & Febiger
- Price: Rs 1340
2.Molecular Biology of Cells
- Author: B. Alberts,D. Bray, J. Lewis, M.Raff, K. Roberts & J.D Watson
- Publisher: Garland Publishing, Inc., New York
- Price: Rs 8269
3.Molecular cell biology
- Author: J.Darnell, H.Lodish, & D. Baltimore
- Publisher: Scientific American Books,inc., USA
- Price: Rs 7242/-
4.Molecular Biology of Gene
- Author: J.D. Watson, N.H. Hopkins, J.W. Roberts, J.A, Steitz
- Publisher: Benjamin/Cummings Publ.co., Inc., California
- Price: Rs 3609/-
- Author: B.R. Glick & JJ Pasternack
- Publisher: ASM Press
- Price: Rs 3800/
6.Principles of gene manipulations
- Author: Sandy B Primrose Dr Richard Twyman
- Publisher: Blackwell Publishing Professional
- Price: Rs 2975/-
- Author: T.A. Brown
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Price: Rs 5211/-
8.Molecular Cloning: A laboratory manual
- Author: Sambrook & Russel, Vol123
- Publisher: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Publications
- Price: Rs. 48,876
9.Genetics: Principles and Analysis
- Author: Daniel L Hartl, Elizabeth & Jones W
- Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers
- Price: Rs. 4,812
Author: J. Palmer
Publisher: Harward publications
Price: Price Not Available
- Author: Ivan Roitt
- Publisher: Oxford Blackwell Scientific Publications
- Price: Rs. 2,300
- Author: Eugene P Odum
- Publisher: Saunders College Publishing
- Price: Rs. 1,721
- Author: B.D. Singh
- Publisher: Kalyani Publishers
- Price: Rs. 250
14.Cell and Molecular Biology (concepts & experiments)
- Author: Gerald Karp
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Price: Rs. 11,636
- Author: C. B. Powar
- Publisher: Himalaya Publishing House
- Price: Rs. 275
- Author: Scott. F. Gilbert
- Publisher: Sinauer Associates Inc.,u.s.
- Price: Rs. 3,208
17.Principles Of Genetics
- Author: Michael J. Simmons
- Publisher: Wiley
- Price: Rs. 729
- Author: Taiz & Zeiger
- Publisher: Mac
- Price: Rs 1,500
19.Schaum’s Outline of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Author: Van De Graaff Kent M.
- Publisher: MCGRAW-HILL COMPANIES
- Price: Rs. 1,448